Frequently Asked Questions
To add a profile picture in Blackboard (it is not necessary to do this, but your choice):
- Click the dropdown next to your name (upper right of screen)
- Click on the profile area
- Agree to the Blackboard Social End User Terms of Service (check the box and click the AGREE button)
- Add your primary email address
- If you are not asked to merge a profile, you will need to create a myEdu account if you don't already have one.
- Fill out the required information and click Done. IF YOU ARE A FACULTY MEMBER, or STAFF you can click the drop down to the right of "I am attending" and change it to "I am employed by" to get the employee settings. Click DONE.
- Click on Settings & Privacy, click the Change Picture button and Upload New
- Fill in the information you would like displayed, it is not necessary to connect to Facebook or Twitter
- Be sure to set the privacy options to "My Institution" so others at WSU can see your avatar.
- Click Save